Chatham-Kent Crime Stoppers is seeking new Board Members Residents of Chatham-Kent are encouraged to consider this opportunity.
We are particularly interested in receiving applications from Chatham-Kent’s smaller communities.
Additionally, we would like to hear from young professionals within our community who are keen to help make Chatham-Kent a safer place for all.
One of the primary functions of our team of volunteer Board Members is to raise funds and increase awareness of the Crime Stoppers program throughout the Chatham-Kent area.
As a Board, we strive to make volunteering an enjoyable experience within an environment of like-minded community members where your experience and skills are put to good use.
Helping All Communities Stay Safe
The foundation of Crime Stoppers remains the partnership between the community, law enforcement and media. Crime Stoppers works to educate the public and create awareness on illegal activities in an effort to help
promote the Canadian values of safety, empowerment and inclusion.
Board Membership Qualifications
We are looking for individuals who:
- Are passionate about the mission, vision and values of Crime Stoppers;
- Have experience in organizational development, fundraising, entrepreneurship, donor relations and/or social media;
- Are excited to work as a team player in achieving strategic goals.
In addition to the qualifications outlined above, Chatham-Kent Crime Stoppers is also seeking candidates with skills and experience in:
- Strategic planning;
- Cultural sensitivity and community engagement;
- Procuring corporate sponsorships;
- Board experience or a strong willingness to learn how the Board operates;
- High level of integrity and duty to the protection of the local
Successful candidates must:
- Pass a Police Criminal Records Check at their own expense;
- Foster a positive working relationship with other Board Members;
- Offer meaningful contributions, expertise and experience necessary to guide the program to continued success;
- Prepare for and attend monthly Board meetings;
- Dedicate time to their assigned committee;
- Participate and represent Crime Stoppers at community events and fund raisers;
- Be willing to offer your spare time to support the board in achieving its goals.
Interested candidates are encouraged to click on the ‘About’ section on our website https://crime-stoppers.on.ca to better understand what our Crime Stoppers program does and how we help make our community a
safer place for all.
For further information about Chatham-Kent Crime Stoppers or the Board Member position please contact: email@example.com